A weave-along is a FREE online course. Claudia Chase and Elena Zuyok of Mirrix Looms will lead participants through a project woven on a loom. Every Sunday participants will get an email going over what had been worked on the week before and giving instructions and tips for the week ahead. Participants are encouraged to ask questions and engage with other members of the weave-along via email and social media sites including the Mirrix Facebook Page, Mirrix Facebook Group and Mirrix Ravelry Page. This is a community event!
If you are interested in participating in any Mirrix weave-along, email email@example.com for more information.
To view past weave-alongs, click on each weave-along below and then on the project image. Most past weave-alongs have been made into ebooks.
- Weave-Along 1: Tapestry/Bead Cuff Bracelet
- Weave-Along 2: Elegant and/or Wedding Cuff Bracelets
- Weave-Along 3: Woven Purse and/or Beaded Purse
- Weave-Along 5: No Warps To Weave in Bracelet
- Weave-Along 6: The Affinity Bracelet
- Weave-Along 7: How to Combine Beads and Fiber
- Weave-Along 8: Soumak Business Card Pouch with Noreen Crone-Findlay
- Weave-Along 9: Confetti Bead and Crystal Necklace
- Weave-Along 12: Jewel Cuff Bracelet
- Weave-Along 13: Mug Rug
- Weave-Along 14: Double Shedding Devices
- Weave-Along 15: The Fiber & Bead Dog Collar
- Weave-Along 16: The Spiral Split Split-Loom Necklace
- Weave-Along 18: The Blue Hibiscus Bracelet
- Weave-Along 19: Textural Tapestry
- Weave-Along 20: The Bauble Bracelet
- Weave-Along 21: Eccentric Wefts Eyeglass Case
- Weave-Along 22: The Kirsten Affinity Bracelet
- Weave-Along 23: The Queen Nefertiti Beaded Bracelet