The Ultimate Mirrix Wish Lists, Curated By You!
What would you purchase if you were given $200 to $2,000 to spend in the Mirrix Online Store?
We asked some of our customers this question and got some great responses. Claudia and I also made our own lists!
Check them all out below and tell us in the comments section what your Mirrix wish list would contain!
Budget: Over $1,000
1. A 22″ Zach Loom -I’d like a bigger loom to play with sometimes.
2. Heddles– You always need them
3. Mulberry Silk Yarn– Because it’s beautiful and I’m curious to work with it.
4. Loom Stand– Because it might make weaving easier on the arms and shoulders.
5. Bottom Spring Kit– To keep things straight!
6. Bobbins– They come in handy
7. Navajo Wool Warp -Because I love how it feels on my fingers
8. Extra Shedding Device -So I could experiment with different kinds of weaves.