Tell Your Friends: Social Market for a Mirrix 2016
Do you like to blog? Are you interested in social media? Do you want a Mirrix Loom or a Spencer Power Treadle? Would you be willing to do the former in exchange for the latter? Or maybe you have a friend who would?
Time is running out to apply for Social Market for a Mirrix 2016!
Haven’t heard of this program? Since 2010 we have been giving looms and supplies to people in exchange for blog and social media posts about their experiences with the loom.
Never woven before? That’s great! Expert? That’s fine! We are interested in applications from artists/crafters of every level.
Here are some qualities that we are looking for in our 2016 participants:
- Thought leaders in the fields of bead and tapestry weaving OR thought leaders in other art/craft/DIY fields.
- A strong social media presence (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Strong writing, photography and (ideally) video skills
- The desire to learn and experiment with weaving
The participants will get either:
- For bead weaving: A 16″ Loom, a Bottom Spring Kit with Springs, two Rolls of Heddles and a No Warp-Ends Kit Worth $440
- For tapestry weaving: A 22″ Loom, one roll of Heddles, three Paternayan yarn kits (Victorian Wallpaper, Color Me Autumn, and Persian Pathways), Seine Twine Warp & Navajo Wool Warp Worth $439.50
- A Spencer Power Treadle Worth $375