Tell us why you #lovetoweave and win engraved heart clips!
The wooden clips on Mirrix Looms are used to hold the warping bar while warping as well as the shedding device if that is being used.
In honor of Valentine’s Day we are giving away a pair of custom engraved heart clips.
If you win and have a Mirrix already, you can take off your old clips and replace them with these. If you want to buy a new Mirrix, we’ll throw in $25 off a Mirrix Loom (in addition to the custom clips) for the winner.
To win, post on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook telling the world why you love to weave and using the hashtags #lovetoweave and #mirrixlooms. Make sure the post is set to “public” if you are posting on Facebook and your Twitter or Instagram accounts are not private. Otherwise, we will not be able to find it. Both hashtags must be used.
Here are some examples:
I #lovetoweave because it gives me a creative outlet. #mirrixlooms #weaving #loomlove
I #lovetoweave late at night when my kids are in bed. It’s the #metime I need with my #mirrixlooms Zach Loom.
I haven’t done much weaving, but I have my eye on a #mirrixlooms Lani Loom and I know I am going to #lovetoweave.
Be funny, heartfelt, silly… whatever works for you.
We’ll choose our favorite post on February 17th. Get posting, we can’t wait to hear why you #lovetoweave!
Mirrix Tapestry & Bead Looms Like My Mirrix Contest Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS IS REQUIRED.
1. Eligibility: Employees, officers and directors (and their immediate families) of Mirrix Tapestry & Bead Looms, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agencies are not eligible.
2. Open to U.S., Canadian, Australian and E.U. residents over the age of 18.
3. Winner will be chosen based on creativity and originality.
4. Entry Restrictions. Limit one (1) entry per person.
5. FORCE MAJEURE. If, for any reason, the contest (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as planned by reason of computer virus, bug, system malfunction, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, fire, flood, storm or other natural cataclysm, riot, strike, civil commotion, governmental regulation or any other causes beyond the control Mirrix Tapestry & Bead Looms which, in its sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the contest (or any part thereof), Mirrix Tapestry & Bead Looms reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest and select the prize winner in a manner which is fair, equitable and in accordance with these Official Rules.
6. DISPUTE RESOLUTION/GOVERNING LAW. To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the contest, you agree that: (a) any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Official Rules or this contest shall be filed exclusively in the federal or state courts of Hillsborough County, New Hampshire and you hereby consent and submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action; (b) any such action shall be resolved individually, NOT as part of a class action; (c) any claims/judgments/awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred (if any), but NOT attorneys’ fees. These Official Rules and this Sweepstakes shall be governed by the internal, substantive laws of the State of New Hampshire.
7. Contest ends February 17th, 2017.