1) She has beads everywhere… in the car, on top of the washing machine, in her bedside table…
2) When he’s at a museum, he never gets past the textile section.
3) He’s thought about making his own loom… but it’s a little overwhelming.
4) She spends a good portion of her free time pinning DIY craft projects on Pinterest.
5) She finds beauty in everything and always thinks… “Wouldn’t that make a great bead pattern?”
6) He has secret yarn stashes (but everyone knows about them).
7) Even her place settings are a work of art.
9) She makes gorgeous beaded jewelry, and you know she’d love to add weaving on a loom to her list of skills.
10) The background on her phone is a picture of a Mirrix.
Pass this on and visit www.mirrixlooms.com for more information on our looms, kits and accessories!
Some of us are blessed with friends and family who just know how to choose the perfect gift. They are savvy at picking up on subtle hints and know exactly what you like. A few years ago a good friend of mine, in his early-to-mid-20s at the time, bought his wife a Mirrix Loom. I remember thinking how sweet it was that he, on his own, came up with the idea, knowing her passion for crafting. But not everyone is as punctilious as my friend. Some husbands need a little hint, some friends are still looking for the perfect crafty gift for their best friend who has everything and some moms don’t know their son’s passion for Mirrix products.
This is where our third-annual holiday hints program comes in! Fill out the form below with what Mirrix-item you’d like this holiday season and, on Friday December 13th, we’ll email the person you specify and give them a little hint about what you’d really like this holiday season!
[contact-form subject=’Holiday Hint Hint’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’What Mirrix items are you interested in?’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Who do you want this hint to go to?’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’What is his/her relationship to you? (Spouse%26#x002c; friend%26#x002c; mother%26#x002c; father%26#x002c; daughter%26#x002c; son%26#x002c; etc.)’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’What is his/her email address?’ type=’email’/][/contact-form]