In celebration of National Craft Month, Mirrix Looms is having a Pinterest contest! The winner will receive a 12” Little Guy Loom worth $250!
Make a Mirrix-related board on Pinterest. This board could be about projects you’d like to do on a Mirrix, work you have already done (we’d love to see pins with pictures of your own work), inspiration for projects… anything that relates to weaving on a Mirrix. Be creative and look to inspire!
A 12” Little Guy Bead and Tapestry Loom with shedding device (worth $250)
Begins March 5th, 2014. Ends April 11th, 2014. We will choose a winner on April 14th.
How to Enter:
-Follow us on Pinterest (http://www.pinterest.com/mirrixlooms/)
-Make a board on your Pinterest page. The title should include the name “Mirrix”. The description of the board should include both Mirrix’s URL (http://blog.mirrixlooms.com/) and the URL of the Pinterest contest page (http://blog.mirrixlooms.com/pinterest-contest-2014) as well as some information about the theme of your board.
-Pin at least TEN pins to your board
-At least TWO pins must be from the Mirrix website or blog (http://blog.mirrixlooms.com/)
-An example board is here: http://www.pinterest.com/eczuyok/mirrix-inspiration-pinterest-contest-2014-sample-b/.
Once your board is complete, email us with the following information:
-A link to your board
-Your full name, address and email address
-A description of the theme of your board and why you chose that
The Fine Print:
Mirrix Tapestry & Bead Looms Pinterest Contest 2014 Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS IS REQUIRED.
1. Eligibility: Employees, officers and directors (and their immediate families) of Mirrix Tapestry & Bead Looms, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agencies are not eligible.
2. Open to U.S. residents over the age of 18.
3. Winner will be chosen by Mirrix’s own Claudia Chase & Elena Zuyok.
4. Entry Restrictions. Limit one (1) entry per person.
5. FORCE MAJEURE. If, for any reason, the contest (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as planned by reason of computer virus, bug, system malfunction, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, fire, flood, storm or other natural cataclysm, riot, strike, civil commotion, governmental regulation or any other causes beyond the control Mirrix Tapestry & Bead Looms which, in its sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the contest (or any part thereof), Mirrix Tapestry & Bead Looms reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest and select the prize winner in a manner which is fair, equitable and in accordance with these Official Rules.
6. By entering this contest, participants agree that all pinning has been done by them.
7. DISPUTE RESOLUTION/GOVERNING LAW. To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the contest, you agree that: (a) any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Official Rules or this contest shall be filed exclusively in the federal or state courts of Hillsborough County, New Hampshire and you hereby consent and submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action; (b) any such action shall be resolved individually, NOT as part of a class action; (c) any claims/judgments/awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred (if any), but NOT attorneys’ fees. These Official Rules and this Sweepstakes shall be governed by the internal, substantive laws of the State of New Hampshire.