-A Mini Mirrix Loom or the full cost of that loom towards any other Mirrix Loom
-3 SoftFlex Trios: Jingle Bells, Festival of Lights and Soft Touch .010 from SoftFlex Company
-A $100 Woolery gift certificate from The Woolery
-A $20 Weaving Works gift certificate from Weaving Works
-A $15 Vancouver Yarn gift certificate from Vancouver Yarn
-An American Tapestry Alliance catalog from the American Tapestry Alliance
-Rosewood tapestry bobbins, sample cards, and a gift certificate from Halcyon Yarn
-New BeadCreator Bead-n-Stitch software
Total prizes valued at over $600
Begins October 26th, 2015. Ends November 26th, 2015. We will choose and announce a winner on November 27th, 2015.
The American Tapestry Alliance ATA is a non profit organization that provides educational and exhibition programming for tapestry weavers around the world.
SoftFlex Company SoftFlex offers beading supplies, kits, designs, information, classes and more. They lead the industry with simply the best products and services. They celebrate their innovative ideas and proudly inspire creativity with a passion to educate and are dedicated to exceeding the expectations of their customers.
The Woolery The Woolery is a family owned business that has been serving the fiber arts enthusiast for over 30 years. Their mission is to provide high-end fiber arts supplies and heirloom quality wheels and looms at competitive prices. Fast turn around times and one-on-one, personalized customer service make every transaction easy, understandable, and enjoyable!
Weaving Works Weaving Works is a yarn and fiber arts store and school located in Seattle, WA. Weaving Works has been supplying, teaching and supporting fiber artists and enthusiasts in the Pacific Northwest and beyond since 1974 with a super knowledgeable staff and a comfortable environment to plan, learn and gather resources for any project you can dream up.
Vancouver Yarn Since 2008 Vancouver Yarn has been Vancouver BC’s online textile resource hub! Vancouver Yarn provides resources to the public with a focus on helping you shop locally for your yarn and crafting needs, as opposed to online from overseas locations.
BeadCreator Bead pattern design software to create easy to follow, step-by-step patterns for beading.
Halcyon Yarn Halcyon Yarn has been in business serving the needs of weavers, knitters, spinners and other fiber artists since 1971.
How to Enter:
1.) Follow Mirrix on Pinterest
2.) Make a new board on your Pinterest page. The title should include the phrase, “Mirrix Looms Weaving Inspiration Contest”. The description of the board should include the URL of the Pinterest contest page (http://blog.mirrixlooms.com/pin/) as well as some information about your board. Be creative here!
3.) Pin at least TEN pins to your board. Remember, you can change the pin descriptions if you’d like. This is a great opportunity to customize your board and set it apart.
At least THREE of these pins must be from the Mirrix website or blog (http://blog.mirrixlooms.com/)
At least ONE pin must be from the website or blog of each of our sponsors:
1.) SoftFlex Company
2.) The Woolery
3.) Weaving Works
4.) Vancouver Yarn
6.) The American Tapestry Alliance
7.) Halcyon Yarn
You can find an example board here: https://www.pinterest.com/mirrixlooms/mirrix-looms-weaving-inspiration-contest-sample-bo/
Once your board is complete, email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following information:
-A link to your board
-Your full name, address and email address
-A few sentences explaining why you chose the pins you chose.
How to Win:
The winner will be chosen by Mirrix judges based on the following criteria:
1.) Adherence to rules
2.) Creativity in pins chosen as well as your explanation about why you chose the pins you chose and your pin and board descriptions.
The Fine Print:
Mirrix Tapestry & Bead Looms Pinterest Contest 2015 (“Weaving Inspiration Contest: Pin & Win!”) Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS IS REQUIRED.
1. Eligibility: Employees, officers and directors (and their immediate families) of Mirrix Tapestry & Bead Looms, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agencies are not eligible.
2. Open to U.S. and Canadian residents over the age of 18.
3. Winner will be chosen by Mirrix judges based on the judging criteria.
4. Entry Restrictions. Limit one (1) entry per person.
5. FORCE MAJEURE. If, for any reason, the contest (or any part thereof) is not capable of running as planned by reason of computer virus, bug, system malfunction, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, fire, flood, storm or other natural cataclysm, riot, strike, civil commotion, governmental regulation or any other causes beyond the control Mirrix Tapestry & Bead Looms which, in its sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the contest (or any part thereof), Mirrix Tapestry & Bead Looms reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest and select the prize winner in a manner which is fair, equitable and in accordance with these Official Rules.
6. By entering this contest, participants confirm that all pinning has been done by them.
7. DISPUTE RESOLUTION/GOVERNING LAW. To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating in the contest, you agree that: (a) any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Official Rules or this contest shall be filed exclusively in the federal or state courts of Hillsborough County, New Hampshire and you hereby consent and submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action; (b) any such action shall be resolved individually, NOT as part of a class action; (c) any claims/judgments/awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred (if any), but NOT attorneys’ fees. These Official Rules and this Sweepstakes shall be governed by the internal, substantive laws of the State of New Hampshire.
8. No purchase necessary to win
9. Only ONE (1) winner will be chosen. If this winner does not claim prize within 14 days, another winner will be chosen.