Mirrix’s Top Blog Posts 2016
At the end of every year we like to revisit the most popular blog posts of that year. It’s always interesting to see which posts resonated most with all of you.
Here is a selection of Mirrix’s top blog posts of 2016. Which were your favorite posts this year?
- Weaving Wellness Month: Ergonomics by Rebecca Mezoff
- Weaving Wellness Month: Experiences and Happiness
- Week Two of Weaving Wellness Month: Yoga for Crafters by Jennifer Chasalow VanBenschoten
American Tapestry Alliance‘s Tapestry Unlimited Blog Tour brought a lot of traffic to our blog. As part of the tour, we made a little video about weaving shapes in tapestry.
There a few posts about tapestry weaving that stood out. It’s clear that tapestry took a big leap in popularity in 2016.
- 10 Reasons Tapestry Weaving Should Be Your New Hobby
- Getting Even Tension When Weaving Tapestry
- Heddle Troubleshooting for Tapestry Weaving
Bead Weaving posts were big, too, especially with amazing guest bloggers like Kim Holowatiuk of Sleepy Holow Leather!
- Making a Collar for Sam
- Beaded Wrap Bracelet on a Mini Mirrix
- Finishing Beadwork with a Beautiful Gold Clasp
Social Market for a Mirrix was huge in 2016. Here are some of the posts that made the list.
- Connecting Things to Create Beauty by Danni Dias
- Learning The Importance of Color by Donna Wynn
- A Different Way to Use Your Mirrix by Janna Maria Vallee
We wish you a happy and weaving-filled 2017. For some tips on finding time to weave in the new year, check another one of our top posts: