Two weeks ago I recieved an order of new clasps for beadwork that I wanted to try out. My first attempt with the clasps was to just make a pile of 11/0 seed bead soup and weave. I was in a rush. I wanted to try out these clasps fast. I had to know if they would really work. Finding out that they do work, I decided to design my next piece. Granted, I kind of made up the design as I went along but I did spend quite a bit of time figuring out my bead choices. I went for a goldish/pinkish/greenish with a tad of off-white theme. It fit my mood at the moment. But the colors also directed themselves to a rather calming, delicate piece. I was pleased with the result.